Clinic Co-ordinator Apprenticeship RYMINSTER MEDICAL SERVICES LTD
An opportunity to join our busy scheduling team. Schedule clinics, dealing with the rotas of doctors. You will be joining our operations team, supporting the efficient organisation of clinics, providing administrative support and meeting scheduling targets. It's a fast-paced role, the candidate will display enthusiasm and key communication skills.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
27 Mar 2023
15 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing administrative support to ensure the clinics run smoothly and efficiently nationwide
- Building knowledge of the D4 drivers services and systems to deliver a consistent service
- Assisting with the scheduling of clinics nationwide with a high degree of accuracy, ensuring that all sessions are arranged and recorded accurately
- Assisting with key tasks to ensure the team meets tight deadlines and clinic hours are achieved
- Ensuring all administrative related tasks to the running of clinics are completed
- Acting as the key point of contact for administrative requests within the Operations team
- Ensuring strict governance and compliance is maintained, events are accurately recorded
- Communicating with customers, practitioners, colleagues professionally and efficiently
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed as per the company handbook
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- One day a week at college for training
- Assessor training support
- Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is a fast role, and the successful candidate will display enthusiasm and key communication skills, alongside excellent organisational skills to be an asset in a growing business and developing throughout by taking on more responsibilities.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Business Studies (Grade C/4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent ICT (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.