This position involves assisting elderly, vulnerable people (service users) and working as part of a team with other care assistants in the day-to-day running of the home within the boundaries of your duties.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
06 Feb 2023
14 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Reading and writing of daily reports on electronic devices
· Reading the care plans of each individual service user
· Enabling service users to maintain their independence and assisting with personal care as required
· Administration of medications following appropriate training
· Assisting in recreational activities of service users
· Attending training and staff meetings when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Adult Care Worker
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of progressing onto the level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship programme on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Adult care worker
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.