Childcare Apprenticeship – Level 2 Olive Tree Day Nursery & Pre-School
The apprenticeship lasts for 13 months and will be supported by an assessor throughout the apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. This apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful. This apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the Childcare Sector.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
£7,503.60 to £14,820.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
27 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the development of the childcare provision.
- Providing an excellent range of activities that ensures the child learns whilst having fun.
- Assisting in meeting OFSTED requirements.
- Being a team player.
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for children appropriately.
- Responsibility for equal opportunity in delivery.
- Supporting children’s learning and development.
- Supporting children’s self-help needs.
- Being creative and enthusiastic.
- Following Safeguarding rules and regulations.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner standard:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification
Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. Apprentices must successfully evidence a First Aid qualification approved by EYFS.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 2 practitioner, with the potential of progressing into level 3 and then a permanent position upon successful completion.
Other prospects could include applying for:
- Room Leader Positions
- Possible Management training
- Springboard into Primary Education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Olive Tree Day Nursery & Pre-School
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
020 3921 0493
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.