Communications Administrator Apprentice COMMSAVE CREDIT UNION LTD
The apprentice is responsible for helping to achieve their membership growth targets, by ensuring that external and internal communications are clear, accurate, timely and presented following their recommended guidelines to meet the needs of members and the organisation.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2022
Salary - £12,240 to £14,315 per annum depending on age and experience
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
13 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Some of the duties include:
· As an employee of a financial provider, you must comply with FCA Conduct Rules.
· Ensure compliance with working practices specified in the User Agreement.
· Process membership information securely by adhering to the policies and procedure of their unique Information Security Management System (ISMS).
· Report any suspicious activity in line with Anti Money Laundering training provided.
· Report any potential or actual incidents about information handling in line with training provided.
· Carry out a range of administrative tasks to assist with the smooth running of the Business Development and Communications functions.
· Assist with preparation of monthly reports for the senior management team, including data input.
· Assist with, and attend, visits, events, and online information sessions to existing and potential members.
· Assist with the organisation of their materials and marketing collateral.
· Maintain their social media channels, posting content and responding to comments and feedback received.
· Carry out regular mailouts, preparing and printing materials as required.
· Assist with preparation of the quarterly newsletter and the monthly staff e—bulletin.
· To assist with and provide support to other projects and activities as required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Remote learning
- 20% off the job training delivered by Starting Off
- L3 qualification in Business Administrator
- Virtual Learning Environment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position once successfully completing the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.