Hoseflex Limited, a longstanding hydraulic and pneumatic specialist, are seeking an ambitious Operations Assistant to join our team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in maintaining an efficient, organised, and professional service to our customers from our office in Bury St Edmunds.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
13 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Full training will be provided for assisting in all aspects of the mobile breakdown service. This includes allocating jobs to engineers across the country and dealing with customer requirements.
- Full training will also be provided to assist in processing invoices to go out to customers in an efficient and timely manner.
- Any other accounts or administrative requirements for the department.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Off the job training will be done on-site, and will account for 20% of your working hours.
- Functional skills level 2 will also be provided alongside your apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The majority of staff came to us as apprentices, they have stayed with us and hold roles in management, accounts and general office roles. If the applicant has potential, we will always promote from within the company first. As a company, Hoseflex like to play to the strengths of the apprentices. So if we see there is potential we can put them onto a course.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 2/C/4) Desired
About the employer
W S TRAINING LTD.
The Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.