We are looking for fun and enthusiastic individuals to join our team! As an Apprentice Early Years Educator you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom.
Closing date: 10 Jan 2023
Annual wage range £10,004.80 - £12,000.00 (depending on age and experience)
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
16 Jan 2023
13 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your main duties will include:
- To develop your role within the team especially with regard as a key worker
- To keep good records of the children
- Maintain good relationships with parents and children
- Assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children sometimes on a one to one basis
- To be aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Assist cooking
- Monitor the Secure Outdoor Play Area
- Help with Arts & Crafts
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification
- Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid. (RQF) or Level 3 Award in
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full time positions within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C+) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Maxim Business Training
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.