Business Administrator Apprentice level 3 HANDS2CLEAN SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 Business Administrator to join an exciting cleaning business to look at building on your skills and knowledge to be an excellent business administrator and also providing much needed skills around communicating with clients, and gaining new clients domestic and commercial.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2022
Chances for bonuses for new customers that are signed up for regular cleans by the apprentice. Christmas team outing.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
13 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering calls from existing and possible new clients
- Developing bespoke emails and letters to local businesses to drum up new clients
- Day to day running of the business including sending out customer feedback forms, invoicing and being a part of recruitment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Remote training with an excellent provider that supports the apprentice through their qualification and assessing them for hopefully passing and obtaining level 3
- Online training and in the job assessing
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is a possible opportunity to be employed within the business after completing the course or for further progression with study
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent ICT (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.