Business Administration Apprentice SAPPHIRE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD
We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional and confident individual to join our property team in the role of a Business Administration Apprentice.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
23 Oct 2022
13 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- This is both an administrative and customer-service job.
- Helping out with general admin duties, which will include filing, proof-reading, and typing up letters.
- You will also be responsible for dealing with the office’s external and internal post.
- Occasionally greeting clients and/or contractors if they visit our offices.
- Making refreshments for staff and when necessary for clients.
- Dealing with the company’s finances such as invoices.
- Answering phone-calls, taking and distributing telephone messages efficiently and/or transferring calls to the relevant person in the office.
- Monitoring the SPM Voicemail and Info Mailbox.
- Labelling up keys for developments and ensuring the keys are signed in and out if they are collected.
- Any ad hoc duties.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business administrator Level 3 (A level) apprenticeship standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full-time position available upon successful completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.