Fenestration Installer Apprentice STANDARD PATENT GLAZING CO LTD
The Standard Patent Glazing Company are looking for the right candidate to work within this experienced and well-run company to gain a Level 2 apprenticeship in Fenestration Installation. The aim is to become a fully qualified, independent patent glazing installer, including; roof lights, canopies, conservatory roofs and many other projects.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Please note for this position the wage will be £8.50 home rate and £9.00 away rate.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
12 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your day-to-day tasks will be:
- Learn how to remove old & install new windows, doors & conservatories
- Use a variety of specialised tools to undertake all the projects including manual and power tools
- Site cleanliness
- Loading, unloading, and general labouring
- Site health and safety rules and regulations
- As an apprentice working in and around properties, you will have good customer service skills and a polite outlook
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprenticeship in Fenestration consists of:
- Intermediate Standard Apprenticeship-Fenestration Installer
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (Level 1/2) where applicable
All aspects of your training will be delivered on-site with your employer, and you will have regular site visits every six to eight weeks from your designated assessor, who will monitor your progress throughout your apprenticeship programme.
You will achieve a qualification in Fenestration Installer Level 2 Standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of the level 2 Fenestration qualification, providing you show the correct skills and abilities, you will have the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position and possibly a level 3 apprenticeship. We are looking to invest our knowledge, skills and time in the right person. This position has the potential to develop into a successful career for the right candidate with the position growing with the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
GLASS & FENESTRATION TRAINING SOLUTIONS LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)