Business Administration Apprentice Meridian Mortgages Limited
The purpose of the role is to provide an effective and efficient administrative service and support to the business. The successful candidate will be expected to provide the highest level of customer service and business support to our office team as well as our clients. Also, the opportunity to work with other departments to expand your knowledge.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
12 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include:
- Greeting visitors - announcing their arrival and providing hospitality
- Answering incoming calls - screening calls, taking messages and dealing with queries from clients
- Recording and maintaining detailed and accurate records
- Post & deliveries - receiving, recording and distributing internal mail and deliveries.
- Recording and processing outgoing mail
- Supporting other areas of the business - provide support with tasks and projects as and when needed
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks such as photocopying, collating, scanning, shredding, archiving, composing letters and emails, distributing documents and research
- Supporting the mortgage administration team with day-to-day tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- L3 Apprenticeship Standard in Business Administrator
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA):
- Knowledge test
- Portfolio based interview
- Project presentation
- 14 sessions delivered at Loughborough (Thurs AM)
- Online portfolio to update with learning and development completed onsite
- Diarised visits from dedicated Trainer/Assessor
- Attendance to Loughborough College for Functional Skills (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completion of apprenticeship to be a fully-fledged member of our team. This could also lead to being a Mortgage Adviser.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)