Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship BEACONPLUS LTD
Beaconplus is a growing company, which offers plenty of scope for progression. No previous experience is required and full training will be provided. Beaconplus manages other businesses' telecommunications and utilities services and costs. Beaconplus monitors usages and provides cost savings solutions.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
12 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering the phone
- Checking client bills for accuracy
- Communicating with clients and suppliers via email and telephone
- Organising documentation, including logging documents on the clients' database records
- Resolving client account issues
- Using software (spreadsheets and database) to record and analyse client data
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship standard
- Training on the job, learning through live webinars
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Any successful applicant that performs well during the apprenticeship period will subsequently be offered a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3 / D) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.