Business Administrator Apprentice MEDICAL WING LOCUMS LTD
Do you want a job that will leave you feeling happy and satisfied daily? Do you want to start a lifelong career with a company that cares about your wellbeing as well as your future? If you want all of this, a qualification and £12,000 per year, then apply now!
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
18 Oct 2022
12 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working closely with the Managing Director
- Acting as a gatekeeper, screening, responding to & managing e-mails/telephone calls
- Acting as first point of contact for the Director or the company
- Support the MD in the running of day-to-day business
- Social media management and content creation - Website Content, assisting with keeping social media sites updated and advertising new jobs
- General administration support to other teams when required with additional ad-hoc tasks and projects as needed
- Keeping client & candidate database up to date
- Portal and systems
- Keeping data base of active candidates up to date, checking compliance, updating all out-of-date information
- Support with managing our bespoke in-house CRM system, maintaining full and accurate candidate records
- Coding items/electronic files & keeping filing systems up to date
- Data analysis and reporting
- Completing ad-hoc general admin duties like candidate compliance
- Thinking around and planning office entertainment / events / candidates’/client seasonal gifts
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time job with progression to a higher role
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.