If you have an interest in the care sector, apply for this great opportunity with Waash Group Ltd. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 20
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
12 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Personal care: Assist with personal hygiene, washing assistance with using the toilet, assistance with incontinence inc. pads, commodes and catheter bags
- Support with eating and drinking: Ensuring that clients are encouraged to eat a healthy, balanced diet and the correct quantities, prepared meals look appetising and make sure the way they eat is appropriate for the client
- Assisting with shopping: This is completed on the client’s request and a finance form must be completed with a receipt
- Assist with mobility: Use of a hoist or other aides, or assistance in standing and movement. Dressing or assisting with any physical activity whereby the clients need support
- Domestic duties: Cleaning, emptying bins, washing where requested
- Record keeping: MAR chart (for medication), log book (recording each visit to communicate to the next carer), care plan updates
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve a Level 2 Adult Care Worker qualification upon completion of apprenticeship.
- The training will be delivered by Learning Curve Group via monthly virtual or face-to-face sessions with your allocated training assessor.
- No college required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full-time position upon successful completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 (A**-C)) Desired
About the employer
WAASH GROUP LTD
LEARNING CURVE GROUP LIMITED
Adult care worker
Level 2 (GCSE)