Administration Apprentice THERMOPLANT OFFSHORE SERVICES LTD
Thermoplant Offshore Services Ltd have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice to join their team. You will provide a professional, efficient and accurate administrative support to both internal and external customers.
Closing date: 14 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
12 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include:
- Answering the telephone
- Answering the door
- Booking clients in at reception
- Booking deliveries in on Sage system
- Checking purchase invoices to orders to ascertain they are correct
- Entering data on the Sage system
- Purchasing of goods using purchase order system on Sage
- Liaise with different departments including the workshop and directors where required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be undertaking the following:
- Advanced Business Administration Standard Level 3
- Functional Skills in maths, English & IT (if required)
- Regular training and development to meet the needs of the employer and the apprentice
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full-time employment upon completion of the advanced apprenticeship if available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
01482 614 157
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.