Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Apprentice with Fuelsoft, who are a tech company based in Birmingham.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
12 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Deliver an exceptional standard of customer service
- First point of call for all support issues for our customer base
- Liaising with other teams when needed
- Diagnose and resolve basic faults / application issues within the software where possible
- Set up and maintain user network and email accounts for customers, remove where appropriate. *After training, prioritising and dealing with 800+ end users for remote support 1st line*
- Maintain high levels of communication with our customers either remotely, using our online portal or via telephone.
- Take well organised methodical approaches to problem solving.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training on how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
0113 3500 333
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.