An exciting opportunity to work at Voila Beauty By Navi, carrying out therapy treatments such as waxing services, hand and nail treatments, facial skin care treatments, eyelash/eyebrow treatments, makeup application and basic massage treatments.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
12 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Carry out beauty therapy treatments in line with legal, industry and organisational requirements, maintaining honesty, integrity and confidentiality
- Carry out, maintain and store detailed and confidential beauty treatment consultations with clients, choosing the most appropriate treatments and products
- Implement and practice safe ways of working for yourself and others in accordance with legal, beauty therapy and organisational requirements
- Select, use, and apply a range of beauty therapy techniques, products, tools and equipment to provide: waxing services (legs, underarms, & face and bikini line), hand and nail treatments, foot treatments, facial skin care treatments, eyelash and eyebrow treatments, make-up application and basic massage treatments (back, neck & shoulder)
- Facilitate the client journey, make appointments, complete the services and handle payments from clients
- Provide advice and recommendations on the beauty treatments and appointments
- Portray professionalism and values that meet Beauty Therapy industry requirements and expectations
- Maintain standards of appearance and the salon/spa image, etiquette and hygiene
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Beauty Professionals (Beauty Therapist) Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Diploma for Beauty Professionals – Beauty Therapist
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English & Maths (where applicable)
- You will spend 4 days a week in the work place and 1 day a week at Stafford College for your day release 'study day'.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to apply for any appropriate vacancy available at that time. It is our firm commitment to offer a permanent position wherever possible upon completion of your level 2 with the potential to progress to your level 3 qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Voila Beauty By Navi
NEWCASTLE AND STAFFORD COLLEGES GROUP
The Apprenticeship Hub
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.