Technica are offering a fantastic opportunity for a new apprentice to join the team as a Finance Assistant. Whilst working you will be fully supported to gain an AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting, alongside practical on-the-job learning.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
Starting salary of £11,000 - £14,000 per annum, depending on experience, with additional company benefits.
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
30 Oct 2022
12 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As our new apprentice, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning from, and supporting the existing finance team
- Studying towards AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting, and wider apprenticeship learning
- Processing purchase invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Supplier payments
- Bank and petty cash reconciliation
- Raising sales invoices
- Credit card analysis
- Bank payments
- Purchase orders
- Dealing with customer and supplier queries
- All other associated duties as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard – Assistant Accountant.
- Level 3 AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting.
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting.
- A bespoke programme of practical, technical and vocational training.
- Delivery of the AAT Qualifications will take place on a day-release model at The Grimsby Institute, Nuns Corner, Grimsby, DN34 5BQ.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is a 15-18 month fixed-term contract, with the potential for a permanent job role and continued studies for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/ C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.