This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a small business and energised team, being exposed to all different elements - from finance to delivery. We are offering a supportive and nurturing environment to grow your skills and capabilities.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
12 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
General Administration duties to include:
- The generation of reports from completed assessments before preparing for the coach to deliver feedback to a client on the results.
- Liaising with clients and venues to set up calls, meetings and travel and sending out reminders.
- Working to deadlines and using online programmes.
Other duties to include:
- Managing the completion of EQ-i 2.0 and EQ360 assessments - preparing cover documents, sending out assessments, reminding if necessary, and generating reports from completed assessments.
- Scheduling and calendar management support as required.
- Get in touch with clients over email and phone to keep them updated with projects.
- Supporting client delivery - printing and preparation of documents and workshops.
- Stationary supply management - monitoring stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Daily use of our Client Management Software, Daylite, to update tasks and projects.
- Complete qualification coursework on time to the best of your ability.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administrator (Standard) - CG Dip for the Business Administrator Level 3.
- On the job training to be provided by the employer.
- Bishop Auckland College will provide training and support, working with the employer to help provide the NVQ/Diploma or equivalent qualifications alongside functional skills in English and mathematics (if required).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time employment pending a successful apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BISHOP AUCKLAND COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.