To provide HR Support to the department and company. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
06 Oct 2022
12 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To support the HR Director with generalist and operational work including specific projects/tasks.
- Ensure JD Edwards data accuracy is maintained (for both UK payroll and EU reporting purposes.)
- Participate in weekly update meetings as appropriate.
- Collation of monthly HR Metrics.
- Assist Payroll Department by providing relevant associate information.
- Monitor effectiveness of training, e-learning and propose/develop improvements, including SMA.
- Updating of all internal databases.
- Develop and support the execution of HR programs, tools etc.
- Maintain HRIS for all required processes and transactions.
- General administration and other HR tasks/activities as required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship. In addition, the apprenticeship will be delivered primarily on our online platform, Babington Online and you will receive full support from our dedicated team of Training Advisors via workshops, webinars and regularly scheduled reviews, conducted by Skype and/or phone.
Our HR Support Level 3 programme consists of the following:
- HR Support Level 3 Standard
- Functional Skills in literacy and numeracy Level 2
- End-point assessment conducted by an external provider (Presentation or project, interview and knowledge test)
- The end-point assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity for a full-time position on completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SUNRISE MEDICAL LIMITED
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.