As a warehouse operative apprentice, you will play a key role in the preparation and distribution of orders. You will mainly be working within the warehouse; processing orders; selecting products requested from various warehouse locations, and packing orders ready to be despatched.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
12 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Periodically count stock and rotate stock by date
- Manual handling within a small team environment
- Overall general warehouse duties working in the warehouse and within the upstairs offices
- Keeping up and maintaining a clean safe working environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- This is an Intermediate apprenticeship in Supply Chain Warehouse Operative (Level 2)
- It will involve a combination of on and off the job training in the workplace
- You will have monthly mentoring and guidance at work from a Craven College Learning & Development Advisor
- After 12 months you will be entered to undertake an End Point Assessment, to complete your apprenticeship
- The End Point Assessment will comprise of a Practical Test, Question and Answer, and a Scenario test with the assessor
- More information on course content and assessment methods will be discussed at interview
- Functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The apprentice will have the opportunity to apply for any vacancy within the various administration departments on a permanent basis, and progress through the organisation when the opportunity arises.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
07796 166 906
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.