Digital and Social Media Marketing Apprentice (WTS Technologies) W T S TECHNOLOGIES LTD
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Leeds based web design agency side we are a small, but rapidly growing digital agency.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
£10,000 - £12,000 per annum
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
09 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console & SEO tools.
- Experience with local SEO, website optimisation and authority building.
- Up-to-date knowledge and interest of digital marketing, including an understanding of how other.
- Channels integrate with SEO.
- Experience of managing campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
- Ability to write SEO content for websites and create blogs.
- An ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong analytical, attention to detail, and data-driven skills.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
W T S TECHNOLOGIES LTD
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
0113 3500 333
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.