Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Golden Stars Nursery
We are looking for an apprentice to join our team! This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 01 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
02 Dec 2022
12 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Helping young children to learn, play and develop
- Interact with parents on how their child has been
- Working as part of a team with other nursery nurses
- Reading stories and providing activities to develop Children’s language skills
- Make sure the children are safe and well at all times
- Changing nappies or helping with potty/toilet training
- Helping out with feeding suitable meals, snacks and drinks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will undertake an apprenticeship that will include the following aims:
- Level 3 Early Years educator standard
- Apprentices must successfully complete a first aid qualification in line with the requirements of the EYFS Framework.
- Maths and English Functional Skills (unless exempt)
- End Point Assessment
The full qualification title you will gain upon completion is, Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Education
Your training provider will be Crackerjack Training Limited.
College sessions are twice a month for Childcare, if Maths and English is required these will be additional days.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Gaining a recognised qualification
- Possibility to become a full member of staff if the opportunity arises
- Access to university courses - Midwifery, Teaching, Support Worker on completion of a Level 3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4+) Essential
About the employer
CRACKERJACK TRAINING LIMITED
07767 114 409
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.