Administration Assistant Apprentice WHITBURN CHURCH OF ENGLAND ACADEMY
Great opportunity to learn and work in a busy school office environment. Lots of variety to this position from receptionist duties to finance administration and reprographics. We are a happy team here at Whitburn, committed to giving our students the best start in life.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
09 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Daily responsibilities will be:
- Answering telephones to parents / carers and external callers
- Dealing with enquiries from parents / carers / students
- Receptionist duties
- Data entry of student information
- Reprographics. Photocopying / Printing
- Administrative tasks such as filling, updating records
- Finance tasks. Using software systems such as parent pay, ordering stock
- Supporting events. Hospitality / customer service
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard.
Training will be totally employer based.
Apprentices will learn on the job, whilst receiving bespoke training. They will be given time to complete work towards each standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is an ideal opportunity to learn a range of skills. Future opportunities could be within reception / customer service fields as well as finance and business administration.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 or A*-C) Essential
About the employer
WHITBURN CHURCH OF ENGLAND ACADEMY
CITY OF SUNDERLAND COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.