We are looking for our next business administration apprentice to join our exciting and dynamic team. If you are efficient, organised and easy to talk to, this role might be for you. You'll join one of our dedicated teams and want to aspire to grow with the business.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
We offer a structured bonus scheme, available to all team members
Total hours per week: 32.5
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
09 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Respond to business e-mails professionally and within certain timescales
- Answer incoming calls promptly and efficiently
- Ensure incoming enquiries are actioned within 1 working hour
- Arrange completion of terms of engagement for clients
- Achieve KPIs set
- Adhere to all company policies and attend regular company training events
- Issue invoices and chase payment where required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator standard:
- Training will be done within the workplace or via Zoom/Teams
- Various in-house training to include but not limited to sales, organisation, time management
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Multiple potential progressions - one of our previous apprentices is now training to be a Residential Surveyor
- Full time role offered upon completion of the apprenticeship providing KPIs are met
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
THE APPRENTICE ACADEMY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.