Business Administrator Apprentice SAINT PROPERTY SERVICES LTD
Saint Property Services are looking for a career driven and motivated business administrator apprentice to join their team in Nottingham. Someone who is excellence driven and once to build a successful career in the property sector.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
13 Dec 2022
15 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working as a key support member for the management team, reporting to the Directors, Support other team members when necessary.
- Processing of invoices
- Admin Support for the Directors
- Compliance Filing
- Support the lettings and sales team with viewings and admin support.
- Ensuring excellent customer service by following up customer enquiries, offering ongoing guidance and support on ongoing client issues
- Running and interrogating various reports, producing spreadsheets and data as requested
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Standard Level 3
- Functional Skills Level 1 / 2
Please click on the link below for more information regarding End-Point Assessment (EPA):
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SAINT PROPERTY SERVICES LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.