As an apprentice within our Level Crossing Risk Assessment team, you will be assisting the team in carrying out Level Crossing Censuses and Risk Assessments. This will involve on-site work and office work. You may also have opportunities to be involved with the other areas of Risk Assessment we carry out.
Closing date: 12 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
19 Oct 2022
12 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Collecting data from the system and uploading it to the servers for analysis by our analysis team.
- Assembling RSK’s bespoke LX Census equipment on site, at sites across the UK.
- Managing, transporting, storing, and maintaining the equipment as required.
- Requesting information for LX Risk Assessments.
- Assisting with LX Risk Assessments, including data management and cataloguing.
- Assisting other risk assessment teams if required.
- Any other duties as required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Training in the technical skills to use and maintain the cameras
- Training in RKS-BSL project management system
The Apprentice will receive a business administration apprenticeship Level 3. They will complete all their training where they work as there will be no day or block releases.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
RSK BSL is a growing business, and the Level Crossings section is one of the fastest growing areas of the business. An Apprentice joining this team therefore has plenty of opportunities for progression within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
RSK Group Limited
RUNWAY APPRENTICESHIPS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.