Learning and Design Apprentice Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
To support colleagues with the delivery of our Training design and delivery portfolio and other tasks to support the strategic development and delivery of the International Group to achieve the company goals.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
12 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include:
- Support the identification of training needs to support international projects
- Support the design of learning solutions and e learning in line with our Training Portfolio
- Support the coordination and delivery of training courses in line with Training Portfolio utilising Training Management System
- Review, analyse, evaluate and provide recommendations for improvements for training to ensure best practice
- Assist in the coordination, production and implementation of marketing and communications campaigns and promotional activities to support training delivery – maximising the impact and engagement of our messages to new and existing international audiences
- Administration – Undertake daily administrative tasks to support the team, such as but not limited to, raising purchase order numbers, processing invoices, and responding to enquiries and website leads
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Learning and Development Practitioner Level 3
The length of this apprenticeship should typically be 18 - 24 months.
Whilst any entry requirements will be a matter for individual employers, typically an apprentice will have an area of technical, vocational or behavioural expertise in which the organisation needs others to acquire through training.
Apprentices without Level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this prior to taking the end point assessment. For those with an education, health and care plan or a legacy statement the apprenticeship’s English and maths minimum requirement is Entry Level 3. British Sign Language qualifications are an alternative to English qualifications for those for whom this is their primary language.
Link to professional registration and progression:
The successful apprentice may be eligible to apply for Associate membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) or any other professional body that recognises this apprenticeship within its membership criteria (membership is subject to the professional bodies own membership requirements).
This is a Level 3 apprenticeship.
This apprenticeship should be reviewed after 3 years.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A role within International Training Team, Operations Team or Learning and Development Team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Learning and development practitioner
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.