As a key member of the team, you will have the opportunity to provide administration support to our Newport office, which is our Fertiliser and Forage division. During your apprenticeship, you will be studying towards your L3 Business Administrator Qualification, giving you the opportunity to learn a vast range of knowledge, skills & behaviours,
Closing date: today
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays Staff discount in our retail stores Pension scheme Learning & development opportunities Life assurance scheme Employee assistant programme Salary finance scheme
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
09 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To operate within the company guidelines and in accordance with the framework as set by the Fertiliser Industry Assurance Scheme
- To be willing, helpful and pleasant at all times when dealing with fellow members of staff, suppliers and customers, both face to face and over the phone
- To process in house and third-party orders, efficiently and effectively including communicating and cross referencing with third-party suppliers
- Maintaining a coherent and accurate filing system, and being aware of GDPR, and contributing to making sure we’re compliant
- Manage haulier movement through the site: bookings, load notes, despatches, returns
- To undertake general office duties as necessary
- To gain a general knowledge of the products supplied within the division, and basic commercial knowledge ensuring that customer enquiries are handled in a professional and timely manner
- To consciously manage and communicate with fellow team members to share, split and priorities outstanding tasks on a day to day basis
- Working with the Site Manager in making sure the site is compliant on datastaion, and therefore FIAS and COMAH compliant as well
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will obtain the Level 3 Business Adminsitration Apprenticeship
- The training will be a mixture of virtual and face to face workshops with a dedicated day provided to this throughout the week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity to progress further in the adminstration team in Newport or across wider areas of the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4) Desired
About the employer
EDUCATION AND TRAINING SKILLS LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.