You will work with the Administrator/Office Manager to provide a comprehensive, professional support to all services provided by the Company. Focuses on delivering services that meet or exceeds the needs of the consultants and enable business success; ensures compliance and operating procedures.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 39.5
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
09 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls to the Birmingham office within 3 rings, taking detailed and accurate messages and transferring calls as required. Speaking to customers / suppliers / candidates in a professional manner at all times as a representative of the company
- To be primarily responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors to the office, ensure the visitors book is signed and providing refreshments when required
- To hold responsibility for keeping the stationery cupboard and supplies tidy and well stocked including placing orders with designated providers as required
- To provide the administration function for the consultants for production and sending of contract paperwork within 2 hours of receipt together with a high level of accuracy on paperwork
- To manage and maintain own filing systems for electronic documents and emails, ensuring that inbox is kept free from clutter and emails are acted upon
- To take ownership for scanning, photocopying and printing various documents on behalf of other colleagues when requested
- To prepare refreshments, snacks and/or lunches for meetings as required
- Preparing CV’s, letters, memos and other bespoke documents using word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software as required
- To receive incoming post and distribute accordingly and organising and sending outgoing post
- To be responsible for ensuring staff areas and meeting rooms are kept tidy and presentable at all times
- To ensure that marketing materials are distributed equally to sales staff through preparing marketing bags in advance for client visits
- To provide a support for reasonable ad-hoc duties when requested by a Company Director, Office Manager or other Manager
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- To assist the Consultants/Managers in obtaining and filing compliance for Candidates
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Qualification
- 20% off the job training
- End point assessment
- Functional skills in English and math's if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full-time position will be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.