Admin & Finance Apprentice - Richmondshire Leisure Trust RICHMONDSHIRE LEISURE TRUST
The Admin & Finance Apprentice will contribute towards the effective management of all of Richmondshire Leisure Trust’s facilities by assisting in the production of management information and accounts.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
08 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The post holder will assist in the provision of management information for the General Manager so that performance can be monitored to ensure contract targets are attained.
- The post holder will assist in the updating of the computerised accountancy system.
- The post holder will perform routine clerical duties including opening and logging all incoming mail, photocopying and producing letters and documents as required.
- The post holder will be responsible for the management of counting and reconciliation of the daily income for all areas of the organisation in accordance with the Trust’s financial procedures. They will enter financial data onto the computer where necessary.
- The post holder will assist in the upkeep and management of the computerised Leisure Management systems and be responsible for maintaining the membership database.
- The post holder will be responsible for the management of the personnel filing system in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
- The post holder will collate the required information and produce the weekly energy consumption spreadsheet in the specified timescales.
- The post holder will where required cover reception duties.
- The post holder will be the departmental representative at appointed meetings and take minutes where required.
- The post holder will manage the administration of the car park systems.
- The post holder will assist the team in all aspects of HR, Admin & Finance including swim scheme and payroll administration processes.
- The post holder will administer the purchase order processing system.
- The post holder will be required to attend staff training or undertake training courses deemed appropriate to their role.
- The post holder will produce and maintain an annual meetings calendar
- The post holder will be responsible for administering DBS checks.
- The post holder will ensure that they adhere to Health & Safety procedures and follow the Trust’s Environmental systems.
- The post holder will be required to wear any uniform provided including their name badge and to appear smart and well-groomed at all times.
- The post holder will perform any additional duties required.
- The post holder may be required to work at any other site under RLT’s control.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business admin Level 3, the apprentice will have 1:1 sessions with an allocated tutor either online or in person, these sessions will be delivered at the workplace which is Richmond swimming pool, DL10 4LD.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of progressing to a higher-level apprenticeship or full-time employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Math (Grade 4+/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LEARNING CURVE GROUP LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.