Business Administration apprenticeship Level 3 AUTOCRAFT ONLINE LIMITED
The successful candidate will work closely with the team in all of the below aspects and learn to use all the tools disposable to them, Including Graphics Packages, Excel, Word, Website design, Sage, Social Media etc.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
09 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Admin - Organising paperwork, Filing etc
· Use of Sage - Data entering, reconciling + VAT returns etc.
· Use of Graphics Packages - To complete adverts
· Design and Upload products adverts on Business Website, Ecommerce platforms eg Ebay, Facebook Store, Market place & Instagram Store
· Deal with enquiries via email, Business Website Contact forms and Promote Business on Social Media eg Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp & Tawk etc
· Build Trade Database.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
At the end of your apprenticeship you will have a completed a level 3 apprenticeship in business admin.
You will do training in the workplace predominately, but will have an assesor to visit you and classroom space is available when necessary. This is usually every 1-2 weeks.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
You could be considered as a full time staff member once qualified.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A-C/9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.