Obam Stairlifts have a fantastic opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic Apprentice Business Administrator to join their team in their office based on Tillbridge Lane LN1 2BP. The role will be varied and no two days will be the same. The candidate will be working with a very supportive team and will be involved with all aspects of the business.
Closing date: 14 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
27 Oct 2022
08 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Produce accurate records and documents to include emails, letters, files, payments, reports, proposals and draft correspondence.
- Maintain records and files and handle confidential information in compliance with GDPR
- Daily use of multiple IT packages and systems relevant to the organisation.
- Make effective decisions and deal with challenges in a mature way.
- Answer questions from inside and outside of the organisation.
- Manage priorities and time to meet deadlines.
- Organise meetings and events
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This Apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration and is an ideal stepping stone into further career opportunities, such as Management or Senior Support.
The Apprenticeship is delivered solely in the workplace so there is no requirement for day-release attendance at Lincoln College.
You will receive the following training in addition to the Apprenticeship Standard:
· In-house training on all company policies and procedures.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is a permanent job role available following successful completion of the Business Administration Apprenticeship as well as further training opportunities.
- This Apprenticeship is an ideal stepping stone into further career opportunities, such as Management or Senior Support.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Learner Engagement Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.