Level 3 Apprentice Admin Assistant at Taunton Deane Partnership College Taunton Deane Partnership College
The successful applicant will work in our friendly admin team. As the first point of contact for visitors to our main centre, you would need to enjoy meeting people. No two days are the same and the role will be varied and at times very busy.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
£8,754.20 to £17,290.00
This is a term time only role so salary will be paid pro-rata across the year
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
08 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be involved in many aspects of admin and depending on your skills and interests the role can develop throughout your apprenticeship.
This position is based at our main centre, as part of a team of 6 admin staff.
Main duties are:
- Reception service (welcoming visitors and students) and answering telephone
- Filing and record keeping- staff, pupil and financial records (paper and electronic)
- Preparing documents for new pupil induction
- Uploading documents to website
- Placing on-line orders for classroom resources
- Supporting other admin staff, as required
This role may be closed early if a sufficient number of applications are received.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Standard
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths if required
- End Point Assessment: Knowledge Test; Professional Discussion; Presentation/Q&A
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We would hope to offer permanent position after apprenticeship but cannot be guaranteed and if no vacancy available, we would help support with other employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SOMERSET SKILLS & LEARNING CIC
Level 3 (A level)