Business Administration Apprentice PARAGON TRAFFIC MANAGMENT LTD
Paragon provide a client-centric traffic management service with strong sector experience and have seen the team grow to over 60 members of staff, 2 depots and head offices in North Lincolnshire. They are now looking to recruit a customer service/administrative apprentice to work with the design and surveying manager.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
08 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist our Permits and Licensing Coordinators with their daily workload
- To manually input data from source material to Council application forms/software
- Ensuring that all trackers and CRM are updated at every step of the process to aid in communication between departments
- To use our bespoke CRM to update departments across the business
- Communicate details from survey information supplied by each project co-ordinator
- Work to the agreed time frames given by your line manager
- To assist the Projects Department with day-to-day administration: data input, updating trackers and any other tasks as required
- Working within the Streetworks Permit Schemes regulations during your duties
- To liaise directly with councils/local authorities regarding ongoing applications
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Working towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor/Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes to achieve the standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential to progress to business administration management.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
PARAGON TRAFFIC MANAGMENT LTD
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.