Landscape Technician Apprenticeship Level 3 ALLEN PYKE ASSOCIATES LTD
You should be an enthusiastic & motivated candidate to work with in the Landscape Architect Practice. As an apprentice you will mainly be involved in preparing drawings, reports for planning applications. You will gain skills in Planting and Hard Landscape Design amongst many other skills in this industry including 2d and 3d CAD.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Nov 2022
09 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Prepare drawings, documents, graphics and visualisations for landscape schemes from concept stage to detailed design and construction to aftercare and management.
- Contribute to planning applications and other regulatory procedures.
- Use CAD, other software and traditional drawing methods.
- Prepare detailed specifications for suitable hard and soft landscape materials.
- Prepare and present maps and plans to support data gathering of sites and study areas, especially in relation to landscape and visual impact assessment.
- Work with and support landscape professionals to deliver projects, record completed work on site, produce as built/records drawings and schedules and manage contracts
- Work with and support landscape professionals to undertake site investigations, analysis and appraisals.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Each apprentice will be given the opportunity to grow within the business, our vision is to grow our own qualified staff, and the apprenticeship scheme is one method of achieving this goal.
You will be qualified as a Landscape technician Level 3 or completion, and you will have Level 2 maths and English if you have not already evidenced these qualifications.
The college day will be on line 1 day per week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completing the apprenticeship, there will be an opportunity to remain with the company and further your career with us.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or equivalent) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CAPEL MANOR COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.