Turner Warren are totally committed to the success of their clients’ businesses and regard their success as the measure of our own. They are now looking to recruit an accounts finance apprentice.
Closing date: 23 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
09 Jan 2023
08 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidate would be providing support to their busy office in Hull. Duties would include:
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Accounts Prep (Sole Trader/Partnership/Ltd Companies)
- General Office duties/Admin
- Answering the telephone and directing calls
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Accounts or finance assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace working towards Accounts or finance assistant Level 2 Standard
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity
- Functional Skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent opportunities for the right candidate
Progression onto Assistant Accountant Level 3 for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.