The company have an exciting opportunity for those who are seeking an apprenticeship within an Estate Agents. If you are looking for a career in property, this role could be for you. Working alongside Babington, this is a great role for the right candidate.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Oct 2022
08 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting the lettings and property management team with valuations
- Booking viewings with prospective tenants
- Assisting in preparing property particulars
- Assisting with property viewings
- Assisting with general office administration
- Assisting with preparing properties and documentation for new tenancies
- Keeping our property management software system up to date
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
Our Level 2 Housing Property Management Assistant standard programme consists of the following:
- Level 2 Housing Property Management Assistant Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
- End-Point Assessment conducted by an external provider (Portfolio, project and panel interview)
The End-Point Assessment (EPA) is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the Apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the Apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity for a full-time position on completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Housing and property management assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)