Business Administrator and Compliance Admin apprentice RECO HOIST LTD
Are you ready to start your career in business? Reco Hoist is seeking an enthusiastic Business Administrator and Compliance Admin Apprentice to join their friendly and relaxed team. APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 13 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
14 Oct 2022
07 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with PQQ requests (training given)
- Support in ensuring all compliance documentation is reviewed and updated yearly or when required
- General business administration
- Ensure the required paperwork is kept up to date to adhere to the FORS standard
- Complete SPOT checks on registers to keep them up to date
- Swiftly escalate any irregularities/ non-conformance to the appropriate department manager
- Support in the rollout and implementation of ISO 9001
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths & English if required
- Business Administrator Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Yes there will be a full time position available at the end of the apprenticeship with a starting salary of £19,760- £22,000. Further training and development would most likely be available at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.