Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship PULSE POWER & MEASUREMENT LTD (PPM)
To ensure that customers are given a high level of customer service from general enquiry to delivery and after sales service. To provide support to Business Development Managers. In this role you will develop skills and experience in: Sales/Customer Service, Logistics/Stock monitoring.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
07 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide excellent service by collecting relevant information from a customer relating to their enquiry
- Provide customers with information on quotes, orders and enquiries, particularly on the phone, in conjunction with Business Development Manager
- Process customer orders
- Acknowledge customer orders
- Invoice customer shipments
- Ship product to customers
- Send out samples
- Process customer repairs and returns
- Order, ship and track demonstration orders
- Maintain an accurate and up to date CRM database - clean the database by telephone contact with customers
- Support marketing activities
- Answer the phone and take messages
- Open and distribute the post
- Other tasks that may be needed to support the business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Level 3 Standard
On the job training will be delivered by the Employer and Apprenticeship delivery will be with New College and will consist of the following elements:
Diploma in Business Administration Level 3
On Programme Assessment
Portfolio of evidence
Technical knowledge and understanding
Assessment of behaviours and skills
* A relaxation/proxy will apply if the candidate has achieved relevant qualifications at the acceptable level/grade
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to customer support coordinator and may apply for other positions after 2 years.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English & Maths, (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
NEW COLLEGE SWINDON
Level 3 (A level)