Maintenance Administrator Apprentice IGLOO ACCOMMODATION LTD
We are looking for someone who is outgoing, friendly and keen to learn an administration and customer service based role. You must be adaptable to the changing needs of our business during letting season and tenant changeover.
Closing date: 05 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Dec 2022
07 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering the phone and making on-line bookings.
- Answering emails from landlords and contractors and passing onto relevant perso.
- Entering job sheets on maintenance system where required.
- Taking instructions by telephone from landlords and tenants and passing to the relevant person.
- Data entry on Excel spreadsheets.
- Uploading Certificates for properties to relevant systems.
- Support on maintenance inspections with maintenance manager.
- Monitoring and sorting the post.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will study a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression opportunities for the right candidate following the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
IGLOO ACCOMMODATION LTD
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.