Apprentice Mortgage & Protection Administrator FINANCE ADVICE CENTRE LTD
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team in Derby where you will support the business administration function with opportunity to develop further exposure and knowledge within financial services including mortgages and protection. Alongside your role in partnership with Babington you will complete a business administration level 3.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
11 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Administration process for mortgages and related insurance.
- Accurately record and update progress of cases and workload.
- Keep all interested parties fully updated
- Ensure all required paperwork is scanned and all compliance documents are obtained and chase up outstanding
- Processing individual new business applications and tracking the progress to completion
- Dealing with providers and clients to obtain relevant policy information and documentation
- Efficient and accurate diary management
- General administration duties to support the office and any business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business administration apprenticeship standard supported by virtual learning platform , online classrooms and 121 support from skills coach
- Maths and english functional skills level 2 if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time role upon completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.