Purchase Ledger Financial Assistant Apprenticeship ABLEWORLD (UK) LTD
Ableworld are looking for a new Team member to be responsible for all aspects of processing both stock and expense suppliers, including price checking and invoice matching, invoice entry, statement reconciliations, credit claim processing and monthly payment processing.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
07 Nov 2022
07 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include:
- Price checking and matching invoices
- Maintaining and inputting invoices into the purchase ledger
- Supplier statement reconciliations and monthly payment runs
- Managing supplier credit claims
- Maintaining the small sales ledger
- Ad hoc support of the department
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 AAT Accountancy Apprenticeship Standard.
Off the job training to include:
- Practical workplace training
- Time spent on independent study
- Completion of portfolio evidence
The training will be in the form of remote, live interactive webinars and the support of a fully trained Total People Learning Coach.
There will be an End Point Assessment (EPA).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Ableworld are looking for a long term employee - further training opportunities will be provided for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.