We are offering a fantastic opportunity to join an ever expanding and successful business in our warehouse. Our team works together with passion and enthusiasm to deliver exceptional customer service to our wide customer base throughout the whole of the UK picking packing and dispatching goods.
Closing date: 04 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Dec 2022
07 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidate will be working with likeminded colleagues that we refer to as 'Teamology' who daily ensure that we go the extra mile adhering to our mission statement of 100% ethical in all that we do:
- Supervised operation of full warehouse systems to ensure that Goods In, dispatch and stock rotation and product preservation adhered to at all times.
- Monitoring and adherence to Cafeology's warehouse processes.
- Assist with periodic stock checks and associated compliance procedures.
- Compliance with Health & Safety procedures.
- Adherence to Vantage Park 2 Warehouse Policy.
- Cleaning and maintenance of Warehouse, stock and equipment.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will study the Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative plus Functional Skills (if required). This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A permanent role or a higher level qualification for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.