Office Practitioner Apprentice BLESSED CHRISTOPHER WHARTON CATHOLIC ACADEMY TRUST
As the Trust is growing its central team, this is an ideal time to begin a career. Being involved in the existing systems and procedures will ensure the successful candidate will further develop their skills and abilities.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
16 Oct 2022
06 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include:
- Greet people and direct them to the relevant office personnel
- Carry out clerical duties such as answering phone calls responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations
- Maintain general office files, including job files, vender files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchase office supplies, equipment, and furniture
- Perform other relevant duties when needed
- Work, with support, to collate attainment, attendance and other contextual data for the 17 primary schools
- Assist in the preparation for a range of meeting and conferences.
- Become involved in the administration of the Trust’s Initial Teacher Training
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- ICT training
- Ability to attend 5 x Business Administration content day courses
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As additional Trust services develop, the successful candidate will have the opportunity of the formation of the future of the central team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.