To be part of a small team providing a Facilities admin team for all FISco Clients, across their UK estates. This involves direct telephone and email contact with the customers and suppliers, who will be located in a number of sites throughout the country.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
28 Oct 2022
06 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist the admin team with reactive requests, quotes and scheduled tasks.
- Maintaining the weekly tracking reports for a number of events.
- Delivering general administrative assistance across the team.
- Managing the mailbox, taking relevant actions where appropriate.
- Dealing with routine enquiries both by phone and email.
- Diary management for the team, including coordinating team meetings when required.
- Maintaining information on our systems and databases.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business administration Level 3.
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
Our Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard consists of the following:
Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2.
End-Point Assessment (EPA) conducted by an external provider (Presentation or project, interview and knowledge test).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position and progression for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-8/A-C) Essential
About the employer
FISCO (UK) LTD
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.