Early Years Specialist Apprenticeship THE TEDDYBEAR SCHOOLHOUSE NURSERIES LTD
Working in a Childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 – 5. Completing a variety of day to day childcare tasks to ensure that children’s needs, welfare and education is catered for. Also, being able to liaise with external customers, parents, to provide a high level of service for the childcare setting.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
15 Oct 2022
07 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma in Early Years education
- Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months, where you will be supported by a dedicated assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor and other staff within the nursery
- This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful
- This Apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the Childcare Sector
- Creating new and engaging activities for the children
- Supporting the children with care activities such as Feeding, Nap time, care routines
- Following the EYFS framework to prepare the children for next steps
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 - Advanced Diploma Early Years Educator -
- Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. Training will take place over teams and in the nursery.
- Apprentices must successfully evidence a first aid qualification approved by EYFS.
- You will complete a qualification in paediatric first aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a permanent position upon successful completion. Other prospects could include applying for:
- Room Leader Positions
- Possible Management positions
- Springboard into Primary Education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery settings
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)