We are a highly professional and long-established childcare provider. We offer the highest quality of Childcare services and need to have the suitable candidates to continue achieve this.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2022
£4,001.92 to £7,904.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 16
Possible start date
07 Oct 2022
06 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working with children to help them develop
- Understanding of children’s physical, social, intellectual and emotional development
- Liaising with parents to understand specific children’s needs
- Planning, learning, and experiencing all 7 areas of learning
- Be an active member of a professional team with the opportunity for career progression
- We are looking for an apprentice to work during Monday to Friday
- We will speak with you as we are flexible on your working hours to find a schedule that suits both yourself and us
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Training will be a mixture of both on the job learning and working closely with our training provider on site
- The qualification is for a NVQ level 3 early years educator which will allow you to become a fully qualified early years practitioner
- The training will be on and off the job learning and will take place over the minimum period of one year
- Functional skills if required and paediatric first aid course
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If you would like to progress you can become a key worker, room supervisor, or deputy nursery manager. You will need to combine your experience in the role with your qualification and we encourage staff to progress their training to keep them up to date with changes within the sector.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.