Little Toes Day Nursery Ltd are looking to recruit a Level 3 Apprentice. We are looking for individuals who can work with and support children, and also strive to build and maintain strong associations with parents/carers.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
06 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To contribute to a programme of activities that meet the individual needs and interests of the children
- To record children’s learning and development journeys
- To liaise with and support parents, carers and other family members
- To participate in the high-quality care of all children
- To attend activities that are out of working hours
- To be flexible and to be prepared to help where needed
- To follow the ethos of the nursery, creating a warm and friendly environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Early Years Educator, delivered via monthly Tutor led workshops (a combination of face to face and live, virtual 3 – 2 sessions) Level 3 Award in First Aid, Self-led study and blending learning and development activities, all, within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Early Years Practitioner (Grade Pass) Essential
About the employer
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.