Parker Motor Services are looking for an apprentice business admin to join the team, a motivated individual with a can-do attitude If this is you, we would love to hear from you. You would be joining an ambitious team, completing orders, Product file admin, keeping well-organised files, MS Excel with an eye for detail is essential.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
06 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This role is heavily focused on
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel is essential
- Keeping well-organised files, records of business activity and providing office support
- Interacting with customers/suppliers either on the phone or in person
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Assisting with minor technical support
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required by the executive members
- Daily audits of stock product groups
- Investigate any stock discrepancies within those groups
- Assist customer queries
- Liaise with management regarding any stock issues
- Carry out label price and description checks
- 1st line support, resolving issues in person, over the phone or via remote connectivity
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The business administrator is expected to deliver their responsibilities efficiently and with integrity – showing a positive attitude. The role involves demonstrating strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and adopting a proactive approach to developing skills. The business administrator is also expected to show initiative, managing priorities and own time, problem-solving skills, decision-making and the potential for people management responsibilities through mentoring or coaching others.
At the end of this programme you will be qualified with a Level 3 advanced apprenticeship in Business Administration.
You will attend college one day, every two weeks at Leicester College. This will be based at City Skills Centre Campus.
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The administration role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.