Apprentice Business Administrator EDUCATION AND SKILLS TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT LTD
Education and Skills (Oxford House) are seeking an Office Administrator to join our growing team. You’ll be working alongside a team of people who thrive in a busy atmosphere. The warm feel of the staff makes for a great place to work.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
15 Oct 2022
08 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Working alongside our Admin manager you will:
- Support the smooth running of the team by providing front of house and customer service support to colleagues and clients
- Ensure all duties are carried out within required timescales
- Creation of new learner records on the e-portfolio system
- Quality checking of documentation
- Preparing reports
- Assist with administration duties
- Make outbound call to clients
- Answer telephone enquiries or redirect/take messages as appropriate
- Preparation of emails and other communication to customers and apprentices
- Data entry
- Maintaining spreadsheets capturing learner and process progress
- Contribute to the sharing of good practice and support continuous improvement throughout the Company
- Promote a positive image of the Company and all the services it delivers
- Any other duties requested by the line manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Doncaster College, day release
- Buisness Administration Level 3
- Functional skills will need to be completed depending on the candidate
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the right person there is a full time role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
EDUCATION AND SKILLS TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT LTD
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.